This is kind of a transition blog. On Tuesday morning, we left Khaodee and went to Bangkok, and from we went to Phnom Penh.
As we left Khaodee, here are a few notes I jotted down that I wanted to share:
- Children need love. Not just ours but God's
- The relationship and discipleship process we go through with these kids is priceless and crucial to the kids' spiritual walk.
- The older kids (HS and College) at Khaodee are longing for spiritual mentorship and discipleship
-Even though the kids can probably work faster than us, the love it when are willing to join in.
Things I am looking forward to in Cambodia:
- Working with Beoun and Moo at the Cambodia Slum Ministry, teaching English and helping paint
- Revisiting with the kids at Agape International. They are so full of life and passion.
Please keep praying for us as a team! :)